No cockpit sounds

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: No cockpit sounds

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Lovely jubbly, happy simming in the virtual world 8) 8)

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Stratocruiser
Airman

Post by Stratocruiser »

I also have no sounds inside the cockpit, with the cockpit open or closed. If I go to an outside view, the sounds of the engine are there and change with properly with throttle movement. It is only in the cockpit views that there is no sound.
I have checked all sound settings and everything is proper. I can not locate the Documents folder to see about the item you say to delete Just where is the Documents folder?
Thanks
Howard

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Howard,

The Documents folder can be found in the following location, usually on the C: drive "C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\A2A" but generally you should find a link to it in the Windows Start Menu.

If you're missing cockpit sounds, please sure your default Windows sound playback device is plugged in and switched on. Also, check the volume control in the Shift 3 menu.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

Stratocruiser
Airman

Post by Stratocruiser »

Hi Nick,
I should have told you, in case it makes a difference, I am running Windows 10 Home, PDv5HF2nd it is installed on my D Drive, if that means anything. I found the folder in the C/Users/name/One Drive/Documents/A2A. Don't know why it is in the One Drive location, but it is. The file is OK, so I did an uninstall and a new install and everything is OK now.
Thanks
Howard

new reply

Return to “P-40 Tech Support”