Accu-Feel FAQ

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
Samster
Airman First Class

Re: Accu-Feel FAQ

Post by Samster »

How do you open Accufeel?
The bad news is time flies. Good news is you're the pilot.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

you can access it via the add-on menu. The manual for your program is under your start menu >> all programs >> A2A Simulations. Or if a Win8 user on your start screen.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

55rbi
Airman Basic

Post by 55rbi »

I just bought this program yesterday. Read and tried all the solutions to try and get the drop down tap to come up while in flight simulator. Nothing. uninstall and re installed 10 times,d'l all the updates....nothing. Did i just waste more money on another add on that doesnt work?

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

55rbi wrote:I just bought this program yesterday. Read and tried all the solutions to try and get the drop down tap to come up while in flight simulator. Nothing. uninstall and re installed 10 times,d'l all the updates....nothing. Did i just waste more money on another add on that doesnt work?
Hello,

please can you start a new thread in the Accu-feel tech support forum so we can get you up and running. Normally this is just caused by an incorrectly formatted XML file.

thanks,
Lewis

Wardster
Airman

Post by Wardster »

I have the C172 Trainer and Accu-Feel. I have turned on the Accu-Feel while using the C172 but thought it probably best to leave it not activated for the C172 Trainer. I don't hear brakes squeal in the 172 Trainer though; so I wonder if it's ok to have Accu-Feel active with the trainer to hear a little extra like brake squeal, etc. :P
FSX:SE w/3D Lights Redux, Accu-Feel, Accu-Sim C172, C182, J3, Comanche 250 and COTS 377. P3D w/C182 & COTS 377.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Its up to you, if you want to turn Accu-feel on and turn your experience to try and simulate a really well worn bucket of bolts C172. Otherwise the brake squeal will wear and tear over time and the sound will change with that.

thanks,
Lewis

Wardster
Airman

Post by Wardster »

Ok. So I guess brake squeal comes into play in time with wear. Not sure what other Accu-Feel setting could add to the Accu-Sim experience though I guess. Tyvm.
FSX:SE w/3D Lights Redux, Accu-Feel, Accu-Sim C172, C182, J3, Comanche 250 and COTS 377. P3D w/C182 & COTS 377.

Organist
Airman Basic

Post by Organist »

I'm a newbie with a2a accufeel.
Where can I find a "most realistic setting chart" for a2a airplanes (172, 182, Pipers)?
I mean: which setting of the sliders give the most realistic feeling at the specific planes?

Thank you in advance!

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Organist wrote:I'm a newbie with a2a accufeel.
Where can I find a "most realistic setting chart" for a2a airplanes (172, 182, Pipers)?
I mean: which setting of the sliders give the most realistic feeling at the specific planes?

Thank you in advance!
Hello,

for the A2A Accu-sim aircraft you have mentioned Accu-feel will be automatically turned off as its not needed. Accu-feel is a hint of a full Accu-sim pack. You can turn Accu-feel on but its user choice for any personal taste regarding immersion.

thanks,
Lewis

trisho0
Technical Sergeant

Post by trisho0 »

Hello to all, I found DC Designs Concorde is not compatible with A2A's Accu-Feel add-on, which causes some problems with Concorde’s aerodynamics and autopilot. Does it still not compatible with Accu-Feel add-on today? I guess Accu-Feel the latest version resolves that.
Patricio Valdes

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”