Customer Reviews (unedited)

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
new reply
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Customer Reviews (unedited)

Post by Scott - A2A »

These are all known customer reviews at the time of this post, good and bad. Nothing pulled or filtered out, just everything in one place as they come in.

Source: Simmarket.com

Christopher Brisland
Great! You will enjoy this extra. Especially as it can be adjusted. What is more interesting, it is so good, you won't even notice it - and I mean that in the most positive way! You'll justz wonder wha FSX feels so good.

Marc Anthony Gonzalez
I must admit this is an awsome addon to fsx. If you don't have it, scrape up the little bit of money it cost and get it. Amazing add-on.

Richard Micola
With this software you feel like a real pilot in the cockpit.
The sound of the wheels at touch down, sounds like music!
Good sound. The sound by opening the door, is also impressive.
The shaking in the Cockpit is a must be there! And it is with Accu-Feel.
Nobody regrets by buying it. (and low price)
From a real PC-Pilot _ Richard. (Netherlands)

Jonathan Hartana
I'm very impressed with this product, certainly adds more realism to FSX! :)

Achmad Ferdi Iskandar
Excellent product with a fair price! Definitely high quality add-on for FSX platform.

Harald Van de velde
Great!!!
Finally again a high quality add-on for fsx.
No rubbish like **** stuff anymore.!
A2A,
Please continue making great add-ons.
FSX has still got a great future!

John Colohan
One of those lovely easy to use add ons I have been waiting for for years...Great value too..

Kurt Foy
Absolutely worth it. Cheap, very easy to install and configure in-game. Makes FSX even more realistic. And it is working with ALL of my add-on planes. I was suspicious of whether or not it would work with all of my non-default planes, but it does!

Toby Louwen
Just one word: Superb!!!!
And since this review has to be minimum of 50 characters:
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!
Superb!!!!

Robert Yunque
Wow! A Must Have for anyone who loves FSX. Adds a lot of environmental feedback to any aircraft. This is going to be popular really fast.

Ian Harrison
On a scale of 1 to 10, I give Accu-Feel 20. Don't think twice. Does what it says on the box and at a bargain price.

Daniel Rive
This add-on is as needed as Pete Dowson`s FSUIPC4.Very simple tool on the face of it but I expect there is a lot going on under the bonnet. It really put more life into FSX giving all the aircraft an extra dimension. If there is any hit on frame rates I`ve not noticed,I love it, and give it my approval.

Cai Cai
It does great job on GA aircrafts. When opening the door, you feel like you have arrived at the destination in real life as the sound it exactly what you'll hear in an airport. Apart from the joy that the addon delivers to you, the sound from the airframe, brake etc is very good reference for pilots. Good to see that A2A simulations are still adding more functionality. It's a great bargain for such a universal addon at this price.

Sven Lang
Nice! Well made sound and shaking effects, pretty close to real life as far as my experience goes. Noticable at times that the sound is synthesized and calculated for the situation thus not perfectly sampled for every speed or special manouvres like steep turns or dives. Absolutely good enough for the purpose though, and MUCH more varied and life like than the default sounds.
Tested mostly on the default FSx C172, a type I also fly IRL, very good simulation of the wind effects on the body, touchdown sounds and runway rolling with the breaks squeaking. Pity I could not test it other than on full break with the joystick, real life of course has a lot more differentiation depending on how hard you are on the pedal. By default it was way too sensitive on pre-stall shaking, especially notable in the landing touchdown where it was rediculously sensitive.
But these criteria are customizable, so a little tweaking got it about right.
Recommended and well worth the money if you want to take a good sound-leap on realism when flying default aircraft! Custom aircraft or jets not tested, only the default props, mainly the C172.

Andrey Osnovsky *Verified Product User*, 02/26/2012
Fun, but Im not sure its playing right with flight model and mechanics. Strage alfa- and stall behavoir spotted on F1 SU27 and VRS F18. Be aware, but "must buy" anyway.)

Source: Flightsim.com

Eric Keen
A must have, love the sound it makes when those tires bite into the runway

Pierre Hendrix
Wow! This is awesome! It fills the gap with reality so much- it's dazzling! I checked this out with a PMDG MD-11, it makes the whole experience so much realistic... When the aircraft actually lifts off the runway at take off, the noise of the gear on the concrete silences... totally new FSX experience and a MUST HAVE for such a low price :-)

Chris Knapp
FANTASTIC! Get it now, you won't be sorry. I actually heard the thumps and bumps on runway 25R at McCarran in Las Vegas - sweet! I fly to LAS often in real life and it's how I remember it. Of course there's plenty more great effects provided by this software I've yet to discover but so far so good. Excellent job, A2A Simulations!

Chip Brown
A must have!!! Add a whole new level of realism to your flight experience!!

Ed Bibb
I really enjoy the realism provided especially with ORBX scenery addons. great manual that comes with the plane. Such a big difference from MS Flight Sim #1 which I bought back in the 80's. really like the accu-feel!!

Joey Montes
This is an excellent product, it adds so much 'subtle' realism to simulator, now I can fly the default piper cub with the windows open, and feel good about it! as well as Flying all the other add on Carenado aircraft I have-I still have yet to try it on the jets though.

Grant MacLean
Bravo! Another great product from A2A -- easy to use, well-designed, powerful effects, it increases immersiveness all around (tried in default and Carenado models -- brilliant).

Charlie Johnston
Easy to use! Powerful effects. Another quality A2A product. A tremendous value even at twice the price IMHO, when you HEAR & SEE how much it enhances FSX immersion..AND..for nearly every FSX plane you have! TY A2A _-- these A2A guys are smart.. The GUI is integral to FSX through menu bar 'add-on' and is way cool beans folks.. Like a customizable "sound pack" and 'effects manager' that is very powerful and quite noticeable ...for ALL your aircraft. Can be enabled on A2A Accu Sim birds too if you like. "Fly the CUB!!" CJ in Las Vegas

Edwin Holmes
Have tried this on 4 aircraft so far and here are my thoughts:
Installs easily, no problems in running it, it does what it says, and it has certainly enhanced my experience when flying in FSX. However there was no real WOW factor , but then maybe its more of a subtle ehancement than a blow away factor. Bottom line , I like it , and I think it's value for money, but I'm only giving it 4 stars because I reserve 5 stars for a program that has the WOW factor for me.

Clint Carpenter
I got this the other day and I love it. It's a great addon. It's cool when you are sitting at a jetway and open the door and hear the outside sounds. I have a 707 I really like flying and I set the settings for an older aircraft and the difference is incredible. It's great for landing. Sometimes I couldn't tell for sure if I was down or not. Just a really good enhancement.

C.W. Hardin
I wasn't sure if if this was just another one of those "X's" but after reading the reviews I thought I'd chance it. I was pleasantly suprised about my purchase. It downloaded easy, installed easy and has seemed to make a noticable difference on everything I've tried it with, Even 3rd party add-ons. Downside- no helicopter enhancement. Maybe next project? All in all a good buy and good advice from my fellow simmers. Thanks!

by Joseph Kolton
Just installed and have a major glitch...when in full screen, and select accufeel, it fills the screen and freezes. Have to keep clicking esc to finally get to end mission to get out. Only way it works is if check off full screen in veiw, edit and save and go back to full screen after making changes. Does it everytime, I have new powerful compter, and Samsung HD wide screen, so not my equip.

Gary Williams
Wow!! Definitely a really cool add-on. Personally, I really like Carenado aircraft but the thing that always annoyed me was the fact that when you opened or closed the doors, the sound never changed. The Accu-Feel Global enhancement now takes care of that. Now, taxiing seems much more realistic just as in real life. Touchdowns are also much more exciting and you no doubt will know now if you have a really hard landing. Also, my flight dynamics have seemed to improve as well on my aircraft. This enhancement at $14.99 is a steal!!! Definitely an add-on you should get!!

Wayne Pellegrin
Got on FS last night saw it,read the one review there was at the time,bought it,installed it.Another great addon from a2a as I figured.Every thing they produce is top shelf.If you do non have it ,get it you will not regret it.

Nathaniel Geiger
Fantastic addon and well worth the money!!! So far, it has worked great with all my other pay/freeware addons. A new must have for me.

Rafael Ortiz
Adds a new dimmension to FSX,and it works Great with EZDOK Camera! Works great so far with every airplane that I have on my virtual hangar(freeware,carenado,etc..) It has a panel that you can change the settings for every aircraft if your not satisfied with the default settings,awesome....5 stars!! Another big hit from A2A!!!

Ian Southward
One thing that you may not have come across in this software and I did during a recent flight from Lanzarote to Tenerife, I factored in a bit of chop/turbulence into the flight, when I was going through it I got the chop but the aircraft started to rattle, not my imagination, it was there. I read a review of this add on another site and I thought this is for me. I got it from this very boutique and I am so happy with it, I can only say buy it and tweak it and enjoy the extra depth to the sounds. I asked if they would be able to add the familiar rumble to accelerating down the runway as in a commercial jet when hitting the runway lights, it may not be possible, but hear the rumbles when you hit cracks in runways or slight bumps and its so similar its spooky. Am I hyping this up? No it does what it says on the tin constantly with any aircraft, and if its not listed you have the menu to get the sound you want. Supurb software! 5*
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”