Accu-Feel P3Dv4

Add a touch of Accu-Sim to your simulation
okansacli
Airman Basic

Re: Accu-Feel P3Dv4

Post by okansacli »

Hello,

Just downloaded it and running on my p3dv4 :)

Best Regards from Istanbul

Okan Sacli

DJJose
Airman

Post by DJJose »

Is there supposed to be a discount for previous users?

bills511
Airman

Post by bills511 »

Shouldn't the new version just released be called version 3. I have a back up of version 2 (Accu-Feel_v.2.EXE) dated 1-5-2013. Confusing.
Last edited by bills511 on 22 Aug 2018, 15:17, edited 1 time in total.

bills511
Airman

Post by bills511 »

DJJose wrote:Is there supposed to be a discount for previous users?
And if so how to get it.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi DJJose,
As with our other products for Prepar3D v4, owning the FSX version doesn't qualify you for a discount. However, if you originally purchased from the A2A store, you may find you have some "A2A Flying Hours" to offset the cost a bit. There's more info here on transferring accounts from our old store to the new one.
bills511 wrote:Shouldn't the new version just released be called version 3. I have a back up of version 2 (Accu-Feel_v.2.EXE) dated 1-5-2013. Confusing.
Hello bills511,

When installed, the product is actually versioned 2.1 for Prepar3D v4. We felt that branding it as version 3 might give the mistaken impression that there's a lot of new content available. However, this release essentially represents a version of Accu-Feel which has been recompiled to work in a 64-bit environment.

Accu-Feel 2(.1) for Prepar3D v4 is available on the new A2A store here. It was only released earlier today, so hasn't made it to third-party retailers yet. :)

Thanks,
Nick

webestereo
Airman

Post by webestereo »

Yeap i wonder about the discount,

I bought AccuFeel from Simmarket, and by the time V4 version is uploaded, can we get a discount?

You see, i bought all versions in the past from SM, so i dont have the points in your system:

FSX - A2A SIMULATIONS - ACCU-FEEL - GLOBAL FSX ENHANCEMENT - Simmarket PO Number 843728

FSX - A2A SIMULATIONS - ACCU-FEEL V2 - GLOBAL FSX ENHANCEMENT - Simmarket PO Number 1066764

Thanks in advance,
Raphael

DJJose
Airman

Post by DJJose »

Nick - A2A wrote:
Hi DJJose,
As with our other products for Prepar3D v4, owning the FSX version doesn't qualify you for a discount. However, if you originally purchased from the A2A store, you may find you have some "A2A Flying Hours" to offset the cost a bit. There's more info here on transferring accounts from our old store to the new one.

Thanks,
Nick
Thank you very much. I got it for free thanks to my accumulated points.

Being a proud supporter of A2A has its privileges!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Great news Jose. You're welcome! :)

Nick

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

webestereo wrote:Yeap i wonder about the discount,

I bought AccuFeel from Simmarket, and by the time V4 version is uploaded, can we get a discount?

You see, i bought all versions in the past from SM, so i dont have the points in your system:

FSX - A2A SIMULATIONS - ACCU-FEEL - GLOBAL FSX ENHANCEMENT - Simmarket PO Number 843728

FSX - A2A SIMULATIONS - ACCU-FEEL V2 - GLOBAL FSX ENHANCEMENT - Simmarket PO Number 1066764

Thanks in advance,
Hi Raphael,

Please can I refer you to my reply above:
Nick - A2A wrote:As with our other products for Prepar3D v4, owning the FSX version doesn't qualify you for a discount. However, if you originally purchased from the A2A store, you may find you have some "A2A Flying Hours" to offset the cost a bit. There's more info here on transferring accounts from our old store to the new one.
If you wish to wait until the product is distributed by simMarket, you may be able to take advantage of any loyalty scheme which they offer.

Thanks,
Nick

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel General Discussion”