Just installed in fsx:steam but no effects noticable

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
Duke_sc
Airman Basic

Just installed in fsx:steam but no effects noticable

Post by Duke_sc »

Hi,
Just bought the trainer 172 and accu feel 2 today. No problems with the 172, but I've been trying out accu feel with the Beaver in the North Sea. I have tried most of the sliders that affect wave size and speed as well as those to do with the wind. But I'm not seeing or hearing any difference to the vanilla fsx. I'm a complete newbie when it comes to accu feel, but I'm used to seeing the effects of the wind and turbulence in fsx and I was hoping (foolishly perhaps) to see or feel the effects on the sea with accu feel.

Any kind soul tell me what to expect and how to set up for severe disturbance just so I can see what it can do?

Many thanks,

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Just installed in fsx:steam but no effects noticable

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello Robert,

Is it just with the water effects where you're not noticing any difference, or with Accu-Feel in general? For example, if you open one of the Beaver's exterior doors when the engine is running, the difference in sound effects should be a pretty obvious way to check that the sounds effects are being correctly played through your speakers.

Not sure if you've seen this video, but it should give you a good idea of what to expect with Accu-Feel, including the enhanced water physics and sound effects.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”