ORBX Cenral Installetion of Accufeel not working

Post any technical issues running the product here
new reply
George_H
Airman Basic

ORBX Cenral Installetion of Accufeel not working

Post by George_H »

I see from two fairly recent posts on this support forum that a couple of other users have had similar problems. i.e. My instal of Accufeel in P3Dv4 from the ORBX Central application, does not work, unsurprisingly, as the two .dll files are not intalled in the P3D Modules folder nor is the "add-on.xml file added to the P3D "dll.xml" file. I could add those manually, of course, but I'm sure that is too simple and would screw something else up!

The previous users (below) finally got it working but details of how they did that were not clear to me. I would appreciate some help with this problem and I am willing to supply proof of purchase from ORBX. I was a user of Accufeel V1 for FSX a few years ago until I moved over to P3D.

My first mistake was buying it from ORBX instead of A2A as I know the installation into FSX worked perfectly.

George

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: ORBX Cenral Installetion of Accufeel not working

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hello George,

Please can you let us now which installation directory Orbx Central is using in your case. You can read the file path from within Central as shown below.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

George_H
Airman Basic

Post by George_H »

Hi Nick,
The address is nearly the same as the one you posted above, namely "F:\Orbx Library\p3dv4\A2A Accu-Feel (P3D Academic)" except the sim is the academic version.
Thanks

George

George_H
Airman Basic

Post by George_H »

Hi Nick,
It all works now! :D
Before flying tonight I loaded ORBX Central to check that file address for you and then loaded P3D and accufeel magically appeared in the Addons menu. All I can suggest is that ORBX installed the bits when I loaded Central in again. Being a control freek I hate magic!
Thanks again for your potential help. :D
George

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Thanks for the update George and good to hear you're in business. Maybe a little config update or something happened in Orbx Central when you relaunched the program.

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”