Accu-Feel V 2.2 P3D V5

Post any technical issues running the product here
vtracy
Senior Airman

Re: Accu-Feel V 2.2 P3D V5

Post by vtracy »

Hi Nick!

(how‘s the ship?)
It seems, from the content of the P3D forum you pointed me to, that it has to do with the motion blur setting in general BUT it seems not to affect all aircraft, as I found, not even all A2A aircraft. I will install your Comanche and test it with and without MB. In any case, I am relieved that it seems to be this setting, I can live without motion blur, I do not think that I could live with hires settings fitiing my 49“ monitor. (And in any case, if I want blurry scenery, I only have to switch to VR (Oculus Quest 2) and look out of the window…)

Maybe, LM will recognize the error in the code and correct it, in v5.4 or so).

Thank you for your kind help!

Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

vtracy
Senior Airman

Post by vtracy »

Nick,

I can report:
Installed Comanche 250, install o.k.
Loaded Comanche with settings without motion blur: o.k.; switched on Motion Blur: no problem at any view.
Switched OFF Motion Blur, loaded Spitfire: all o.k. all views; switched ON Motion Blur: immediate CTD without error message.

That seems to be a strong indication that MB is the culprit (maybe in conjunction with AccuSim?)
After restart of P3D and loading Spit again without MB, took off from Goodwood, long flight along southern coast in VR (Oculus Quest 2): no problems except a few stutters.
Did the same flight in Bonanza V35 from Goodwood to Manston: in HiRes on 49“ monitor: no Problems.
Volker

Any landing that you can walk away from is a good landing!

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Volker,

Thanks for the updates. Will keep an eye on this one, as so far, I've been unable to reproduce the issue even with motion blur on, though no doubt the issue is somewhat system-specific, and likely the screen resolution could be a significant factor.

Anyway, glad to hear you're able to eliminate the problem by disabling motion blur. To be honest, I can't see any effect from it in P3Dv5 as mentioned above, unlike in say DCS World where it's quite a noticeable effect.

All the best,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Technical Support”