SR-71 Blackbird

Discussions about current features in development
new reply
ilellis
Airman

SR-71 Blackbird

Post by ilellis »

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has attempted to use Accu-Feel (on a regular basis) while flying the Blackbird :?: , specifically the GlowingHeat version. I have a very difficult time completing flights without disabling Accu-Feel to overcome the limitations imposed by it on various physics such as the Mach limits, IAS limits, and others. I watched the new developments video for version 2 of Accu-Feel and noticed the Mach limit was increased to 4. I was wondering if this is in response to problems while flying high performance aircraft such as the Blackbird :?: Accu-Feel really pushes the envelope on the "feeling" of the aircraft but I must say that the Blackbird can "push back" on Accu-Feel because the bird crosses into so many realms during a single flight.

As a side note I have noticed that when I try to save my settings for an individual aircraft (such as the Blackbird) upon restarting FSX they return to default and I must make my adjustments on each use of FSX? Does not Accu-Feel save the settings for each individual aircraft flown to be reused on subsequent sim sessions?

Regardless of my problems bring on the enhancements to Accu-Feel, nothing like having great physics enhancements so when things are not quite right you can "feel" the beads of sweat popping out on your forehead... :D

ILEllis

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by Scott - A2A »

ILEllis,

Yes, we raised it for the Blackbird, but you should have this raised limit already with the latest update for v.1.1:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 87&t=31772

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

ilellis
Airman

Re: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by ilellis »

Okay, thanks for the reply. I'll check to see if I have the latest version loaded then look forward to the future release of Accu-Feel. BTW, have a very Merry Christmas :!:

ILEllis

new reply

Return to “Accu-Feel Development & Feedback”