SCREENSHOTS (WoP3 P-51 Military)

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
User avatar
Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 288
Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Location: Montana Nomad
Contact:

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Fragmentum »

On a perfect day...

Image
Image
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

User avatar
Hawkzz
Airman
Posts: 12
Joined: 17 Feb 2011

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Hawkzz »

great pics from everyone.

Image

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant
Posts: 1044
Joined: 24 Feb 2008
Location: Germany

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Jigsaw »

Nice shots everybody! Naturally I took a few shots myself:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Happy Landings
- Patrick
Image

User avatar
Torsten
Airman
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 May 2012

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Torsten »

Image

Image

Image
GREETINGS TORSTEN

Image

ICDP
BDG & A2A
Posts: 746
Joined: 22 Jan 2005

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post ICDP »

whiic wrote:I cannot deny that repaint being mirror finished, but I cannot confirm it either. Reason is simple: the screenshot is taken from above, not from horizontal, and because of that, you cannot see the reflection of the pseudo-horizon. What I'm looking at is a reflection of pseudo-sky or a diffuse reflection. I just can't tell which one. Maybe I do however see faint traces of pseudo-horizon on certain parts of the fuselage (but not the wings) but I'm not sure. However: if you say it truly mirrors the pseudo-landscape intact (non-diffused), I'll take your word for it.

Could you upload a shinier version of Moonbeam McSwine to match the condition she's today? The weathered version ( http://a2asimulations.com/public/online ... 51/100.jpg ) was your doing if I understood correctly. The weathered version looks awesome... like all the official skins do, too.

EDIT: Replaced a "." with "?" after "Could you upload..."
I'm in no position to demand anything. :p
You aren't being demanding, I never saw any of your posts, or anyone elses as anything other than constructive criticism. :)

Here is a screenshot of the modern warbird "McSwine". It took me 20 minutes to knock this up in the paintkit. I have taken this shot from the side to show the cubemap more clearly. As you pointed out FSX does not allow dynamic cube maps so creating one that doesn't ruin the illusion isn't easy.

Image

User avatar
Tim-HH
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 406
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Tim-HH »

ICDP wrote:Here is a screenshot of the modern warbird "McSwine". It took me 20 minutes to knock this up in the paintkit.
That's a beautiful repaint, Martin! Are you going to upload it? :)

Greetings
Tim

User avatar
Torsten
Airman
Posts: 46
Joined: 29 May 2012

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Torsten »

@ Tim,

are you doing some repaints or planned of the P-51 ?
GREETINGS TORSTEN

Image

User avatar
JoeS475
Senior Master Sergeant
Posts: 1919
Joined: 30 Jan 2011
Location: Northern New Jersey

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post JoeS475 »

Tim-HH wrote:
ICDP wrote:Here is a screenshot of the modern warbird "McSwine". It took me 20 minutes to knock this up in the paintkit.
That's a beautiful repaint, Martin! Are you going to upload it? :)

Greetings
Tim
+1 That is just stunning, I'd love to have that as a compliment to the original!

Joe
Joe

PFS
Airman First Class
Posts: 91
Joined: 12 May 2009

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post PFS »

... love the reflection of the instruments on the inside of the front canopy! :D

Image
Image

User avatar
Fragmentum
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 288
Joined: 19 Jan 2005
Location: Montana Nomad
Contact:

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Fragmentum »

JoeS475 wrote:
Tim-HH wrote:
ICDP wrote:Here is a screenshot of the modern warbird "McSwine". It took me 20 minutes to knock this up in the paintkit.
That's a beautiful repaint, Martin! Are you going to upload it? :)

Greetings
Tim
+1 That is just stunning, I'd love to have that as a compliment to the original!

Joe
Double Ditto! ! ! ! !
Image
i5-2600K SB, 8GB Mushkin Redline, ASUS P8Z68-V Pro, GTX 560 2GB, Saitek X52. Etch-A-Sketch hard wired to Speak-N-Spell backup system. Everything maxed and I see it ALL!

User avatar
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 31569
Joined: 06 Nov 2004
Location: Beccles, Suffolk, UK
Contact:

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Lewis - A2A »

Finally get some stick ime in her now I'm all online again. Cant believe I was offline moving house during this ones release! iphone mobile net doesnt do FSX lol :?

Image
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

User avatar
Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 31569
Joined: 06 Nov 2004
Location: Beccles, Suffolk, UK
Contact:

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Lewis - A2A »

I had never vistied Korea in FSX,...

Image
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Buzz313th
Technical Sergeant
Posts: 680
Joined: 08 Feb 2009

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Buzz313th »

Amazing shots guys... I love this bird.
Buzz313th
FASA Founder and dedicated Staff Member
TeamSpeak 3 @ "ts3.digitalthemepark.com"
Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/FsxAirSportsAssociation
Website @ http://www.fsxairsports.com

Image

User avatar
Tim-HH
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 406
Joined: 20 Jun 2006
Location: Hamburg, Germany

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post Tim-HH »

Torsten wrote:@ Tim,

are you doing some repaints or planned of the P-51 ?
Yes, maybe later. For now I enjoy flying it :)

Greetings
Tim

User avatar
antihero6713
Airman First Class
Posts: 79
Joined: 01 May 2009
Contact:

Re: Accu-Sim P-51 Screenshots

Post antihero6713 »

What are you guys using to make bigger higher rez screenshots?
Image

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests