Appreciation

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
pjc747
Senior Master Sergeant

Appreciation

Post by pjc747 »

To Scott, Lewis, and the whole team:

I thank you for the great products you guys put out. Not only do you create a product, you create an experience. I am very grateful for your company's existence, and for the friendship I have with you. Thank you for all you have given us, and will give.

On behalf of all of us.
Last edited by pjc747 on 14 Dec 2015, 12:09, edited 1 time in total.

Ty53650
Airman First Class

Re: Appreciation

Post by Ty53650 »

Yes THANK YOU! I've been waiting oh so very long for the Stang. So happy it's finally here! Great product to release on Memorial day weekend. You guys are truly the best in the business for these types of aircraft! Can't be beat!

Rocket_Bird
Senior Airman

Post by Rocket_Bird »

Thank you A2A! Just took it for a quick fam flight. It was awesome.
ImageImage
ImageImage

lucas
Staff Sergeant

Post by lucas »

Congratulations to the whole A2A Team for their awesome piece of work!
Thank you very much for your hard work, passion and dedication!
Lucas

Bruce Hamilton
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

And being the class act that he is, I received phone calls from Scott Gentile himself, checking to make sure everything installed correctly. Good talking to you, Scott, and thank you for taking the time out of your busy scnedule.

636Castle
Senior Airman

Post by 636Castle »

I'm sure this is a pretty good thank you note to give A2A. :wink:
Thank You! We Appreciate your Business!
Thank you for ordering from A2A Simulations.
I remember seeing that first "Glamorous Gal" video A2A put up back in 2009. Unquestionably the most anticipated release of any payware for me in over 12 years of flight sim.

Now I've gotta do some housecleaning with my PC, and then it's time to sit in the cockpit, and pull out that manual.

Thanks A2A, for always going above and beyond.

MAGGIEMAE
Senior Airman

Post by MAGGIEMAE »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Downloaded and printing out manuals As mentioned Great to bring it out on your Memorial Day ! Enjoy your holiday but please take a moment to think of all those who paid the ultimate price for our opportunity to enjoy this P-51.
ImageImageImageImage
[ImageImage[/url]

Jigsaw
Master Sergeant

Post by Jigsaw »

Thank you as well! I'm downloading as I type this and can't wait to hop in. I'm sure the Mustang will yet again exceed my already high expectations!
Bruce Hamilton wrote:And being the class act that he is, I received phone calls from Scott Gentile himself, checking to make sure everything installed correctly.
Welcome to the club. I had that honor with the B-17. ;)
Happy Landings
- Patrick

Manor
Senior Airman

Post by Manor »

Holy mother of...I'm totally blown away! She's a dream to fly and she sings for us even after we shut her down!

Thanks A2A!

mountainhighair
Staff Sergeant

Post by mountainhighair »

Thank you Scott and the entire A2A team! I especially appreciate the historical gesture of releasing it on Memorial Day in honor of all those who have brought us freedom. The Mustang certainly played a big part.

Making a hardcopy before installing. Always a good idea... :)

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by trucker17 »

I will also second that.....Thanks Scott, Lewis, Jakey....You give all of us the very best aircraft, with realism that is unbeatable and unmatched by anyone in the field.....
These are not just payware aircraft....They are a true step back into history, when seeing these planes in the air was the norm....
You have given all of us the opertunity to own these planes, and to truly fly them, and maintain them.....
Not to mention the paint kits to personalize these bird as the real pilots and squadrons did.....
History may be preserved in the museums where many of these great bird now reside....But we can now also preserve our own bit of history with these birds....
Keep up the great work, Keep the planes comming....And most of all.....Take the time to enjoy the fruits of your labor.....I for one want to see all the other great planes you have planed.....But know you guys deserve a break once in a while to enjoy your creations.....Just not to long.....Dont want us getting new plane withdraws :mrgreen:

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”