Paint Request

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
WilliamJSS
Senior Airman

Paint Request

Post by WilliamJSS »

Hello guys/gals.

I have a request if that is alright with everyone. I am very challenged in the paint department and would like to know if someone would be willing to do one. It would be fictional.

I was thinking along the lines of a non gloss, all black paint with a pirate flag on either side of the tail. Aside from that it would be all black even with the option interior colors.

I think it would be kinda cool. Let me know what you guys/gals think. Sorry if it is not acceptable to ask for paints such as this.

Thank you either way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trucker17
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Paint Request

Post by trucker17 »

WilliamJSS wrote:Hello guys/gals.

I have a request if that is alright with everyone. I am very challenged in the paint department and would like to know if someone would be willing to do one. It would be fictional.

I was thinking along the lines of a non gloss, all black paint with a pirate flag on either side of the tail. Aside from that it would be all black even with the option interior colors.

I think it would be kinda cool. Let me know what you guys/gals think. Sorry if it is not acceptable to ask for paints such as this.

Thank you either way!

There is a topic area for requests for repaints....Most painters need or would like a picture of the paint you are requesting.....If this is a custom paint, Try to create a drawing of the plane, and espically the markings you want....

WilliamJSS
Senior Airman

Paint Request

Post by WilliamJSS »

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry about posting in the wrong area. Maybe an admin could move or delete this?

Thank you.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”