Thank you

Arguably the finest fighter aircraft of World War II.
new reply
wsciutti
Airman

Thank you

Post by wsciutti »

To those who said I'd be back, thank you. Took off with tanks and climbed to 24K with no issues. Just had to figure out how to convince my stick to handle the to roll and lift off. The solution for me: jiggle the darn thing which seems to never let the torque/roll gain a foothold.

To the development team/testers this is probably the best out there now, especially with the failures if I screw up. What is missing, unless I find a force-feedback stick, is the tactile feedback as my PC certainly is NOT the 24,000,000 A320 Delta full-motion sim I was privileged to fly a couple of years ago thanks to my son who has the best seat in the house.

Here is a photo of a B you may enjoy.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/r739ams0gvpt ... 7gpza?dl=0

Jack

AviationAtWar
Technical Sergeant

Re: Thank you

Post by AviationAtWar »

I'm glad you didn't give up!

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

What did I tell you? 8)

Great stuff. :D
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

MkIV Hvd
A2A Mechanic

Post by MkIV Hvd »

Atta' boy, that's great news!!

There is nothing like it for sure :mrgreen:
Rob Wilkinson
A2A: Civilian Mustang, T-6, Bonanza, Comanche, Cub, C182, Spitfire, P-40, Cherokee, P-51 - VATSIM P4 and some other stuff...

K5083
Airman Basic

Post by K5083 »

I did the same thing. Had never bought an A2A product, got the free P-40, then bought the P-51D (as if I don't already have about 15 ways to fly a P-51D on my computer!) to say thanks back to A2A and also because I was impressed with the P-40.

They do complement each other well. Together with 3 or 4 fighters from other good publishers, they give a good feel for the differences between the planes. More so than any other product I have tried.

August

new reply

Return to “P-51 Mustang (Military & Civilian)”