Troubleshooting FAQ

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Troubleshooting FAQ

Post by Scott - A2A »

All the shift commands are in the back of the manual. Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Maico
Airman

Post by Maico »

Hey guys,
I really apreciate the great support. I got the engine started and I have become good at starting it. There is a big However, :D . I have no oil pressure and no hydrolic pressure. What am I doing wrong? I start the engine on the runway and rev it up to about 1000rpm then I wait in vein for pressure to build but no dice. What is the back of the manual? I got this as a download.
I really cant wait to fly this thing. Its nice.

Maico

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

RTFM
Have you checked the shift+4 this is where you refill the oils, coolant,after coolant,oxygen,hydraulic oil and fuel octane level and other things
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Maico
Airman

Post by Maico »

Norforce wrote:RTFM
Have you checked the shift+4 this is where you refill the oils, coolant,after coolant,oxygen,hydraulic oil and fuel octane level and other things

Awesome! Maybe this is what I need. I will go to bed now but check tomorrow. I still cant find where all these commands are. I feel like I am riding the short bus :|

Thanks Norforce

Norforce
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Norforce »

np :-)
Ron
B-17 AIRFRAME 710 HRS PLUS AND CLIMBING
ImageImageImageImage

GIGABYTE X58A-UD5 MB, INTEL I7 950, 12GB DOMINATOR-GT DDR3 RAM, WIN7 64, GIGABYTE SUPER OVER CLOCK GTX 560 TI 1GB GGDDR5 1000Mz, CORSAIR 850W PS, NOCTUA NH-D14,
TRACKIR 5 & TrackClipPro

Maico
Airman

Post by Maico »

Just spent a week falling in love with FSX. But now I cant use the Shift keys. No Shift 3, No Shift 7 and never saw Shift 4. I may have to do a complete reload. Ahrrr. Oh well, that is Sim flying...

Maico
Airman

Post by Maico »

Fellow pilots.
I resolved a number of issues thanks to you guys this week. I am a total FSX Noob in spite that I have had FSX since before it was FSX (2004). I just never flew it until recently. Now I am hooked.
My last post shows what a noob I am. When I was going through my commands in FSX and deleting everything that I dont use and might cause conflict I deleted these:
Panel Window 1 (display/hide) Shift 1
Panel Window 2 (display/hide) Shift 2
Panel Window 3 (display/hide) Shift 3

There are nine of them. If you delete these you get no hanger, Oil or FSX windows. So be aware.

A great thanks to all of you who help us idiots. I am now off to fly.

Have a great day pilots.

Maico

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello

The shift - 2,3,4 etc are default commands to bring up an aircrafts 2d panels so they can be used across the board. Manuals for the aircraft can be found udner start menu >> all programs >> A2A Simultions, recommended reading for new comers.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

CharlieP51
Staff Sergeant

Post by CharlieP51 »

Maico wrote:I cant start the engine. It acts as if the battery is dead. When I flip up the starter switch I get nothing. It was working before... How do I go to the maintenance hanger? Do I need a new battery? What gives?
Sorry, I am frustrated... Working on this for a week and still not flying.

Maico
When I have a dead battery, which A2A models so well, I use the auxillary power unit found in the shift-3 menu so as to crank, takeoff and charge the battery in flight. This is an alternative to a trip to the hangar. I was 'frustrated' with my Accusim P-51 for a couple days (a number of issues) all due to ME not truly studying the manual and I heartily recommend the P51 instructional video too..very informative and answered (by show & tell) lots of stuff I was missing in my haste to get airborne without the proper knowledge beforehand. Now I so very much enjoy my daily VFR round trip from CZST (Stewart, B.C.) to PAKT (Ketchikan Intl) and I sure get therer a lot faster than my Cessna 340 ..waiting on the "D" now.....using Orbx products on all related scenery regions and airports.

TYVM A2A for a rewarding learning challenge and subsequent thrilling flight experience. I still "Fly the CUB" A2A 8)
Intel Core i7 at 4.2 Ghz w/H2O-16G HyperX RAM-Crucial M4 128G SSD (x2) FSX-SSD & Win7-SSD -GTX 690 5G DDR5-LG 32" HDMI 1920x1080

ImageImage
Image Image

Langford
Airman First Class

Post by Langford »

Good thing I looked here....Saved my butt!
ImageImage

vino
Airman

Post by vino »

My accusim is not working on P-51D Civ version. I have also military mustang, which works fine. I have no idea what might be the answer, please help. I have installed and uninstalled the product like ten times, but still no go..

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

vino wrote:My accusim is not working on P-51D Civ version. I have also military mustang, which works fine. I have no idea what might be the answer, please help. I have installed and uninstalled the product like ten times, but still no go..
Hello,

can I please ask for you to start a new thread and describe what products you are using and also as many details about the issue as possible so we can help get you up and flying.

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Skycat
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Skycat »

Reinstall the P-51 Accusim pack on top of the military model and the civilian model. The Accusim pack should always be last.
Pax Orbis Per Arma Aeria

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”