Propeller Problem

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Helmet1951
Airman Basic

Propeller Problem

Post by Helmet1951 »

Several days ago I purchased WOP111 P-51D for FSX. The problem I have is that when I press "Fly Now", the propeller spins for about 1 second and then stops. After that the propeller blades bend as if the blades have struck the ground. I've deletd and then reinstalled the plane but the problem still exists. Could you please advise a solution.

Regards

Rod

Scott - A2A
A2A General

Re: Propeller Problem

Post by Scott - A2A »

If you purchased the latest WoP3 P-51, this is the wrong forum (for the original P-51D made many years ago).

Take a look at the FAQ here first. Make sure you have either FSX Service Pack 2 or Acceleration:
http://www.a2asimulations.com/forum/vie ... 94&t=29887

Scott.
A2A Simulations Inc.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello Helmet1951,

Ive just moved the thread to correct forum so no worries there.

It sounds like you have damage to your aircraft, you will have to perform an overhaul or fix the parts manually one by one in the miantenance hanger. The 2d panels such as the load out manager and maintenance hanger are accessedusing the default shift + 2,3,4,5 etc keys to bring up 2d panels.

Please note the manual (s) for your product are installed along with the product and located in the normal windows program area, START >> ALL PROGRAMS >> A2A SIMULATIONS

To help new customers out, as well as extensive manuals and these great forums we also produced a tutorial type video that can be found on our youtube channel here;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUOmJzxoaCA&hd=1

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Helmet1951
Airman Basic

Post by Helmet1951 »

Hi Lewis,

Thanks for that. Problem solved. I went Shift F7, clicked "Complete Overhaul" and the bent propeller was fixed.

Regards

Rod

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”