WOP 3 Mustang sound issue

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Fastlane24
Airman Basic

WOP 3 Mustang sound issue

Post by Fastlane24 »

I just joined the forum and the reason was to see if I can get some help with a problem. I have had the WOP 3 Mustang for a while now and I've noticed an issue with my sound. It seems like the lower RPMs are missing on the external view. It goes from idle to buzzing instantly. From the inside it's the same thing, but not quite as bad. I posted a video of what I'm talking about. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSdrtKTXkkw

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: WOP 3 Mustang sound issue

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello and welcome to the forums,

Do you have the P-51 Accu-sim package and if so are you all updated with the latest updater?

thanks,
Lewis
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Fastlane24
Airman Basic

Re: WOP 3 Mustang sound issue

Post by Fastlane24 »

Lewis - A2A wrote:Hello and welcome to the forums,

Do you have the P-51 Accu-sim package and if so are you all updated with the latest updater?

thanks,
Lewis
Thanks for the reply,

Yes, I have the Accu-sim package. I got this about 10 months ago and I flew around with just the plane and did not install Accu-sim for a while. It still did this from the first day I got it. I did some searching and did not come up with any answers. So I just thought this was the way it was until I watched some videos of other people flying it. So now I decided to get as close to the horses mouth as I can and see if I can get some answers. Should I uninstall the whole thing and install just the plane? Also, how do I update it?

Update:
I just found an accusim update from 4-16-16 and installed that. There is a big difference in my interior sounds and they are awesome, but the exterior still does the same thing.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”