Installing and reset

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
jimmyanderson123
Airman

Installing and reset

Post by jimmyanderson123 »

Howdy all. Thought I would purchase the p51 and accusim package. Installed and all went well. However all my aircraft have reset to default. There are no accusim sounds and the aircraft behaviour is all wierd. Rolling on the ground with park brakes on and engine off. Only aince installing the p51

alan CXA651
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: Installing and reset

Post by alan CXA651 »

Hi .
First off all , is this your first A2A aircraft , if so , then it needs to have an update , just the latest update should bring it fully upto date.
Also so others can help you , its always best to give some information to help find cause of issue.
1/. What sim are you using
2/. are you running sim and PC as admin
3/. are you running any anti virus , if so is it set to ignor anything sim related , sometimes its best to turn it off before installing aircraft , else you can get a false positive
4/. always have the sims default flight instead of your own default flight on bootup of sim , then once spawned , change to A2A aircraft at chosen airport .
5/. have you got any addons that might cause issue
6/. is your host sim to min specs for aircraft
regards alan. 8)

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Re: Installing and reset

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Jimmy,

I had a quick look at a couple of your previous posts, and looks like you're running FSX as your host sim.

If this is the case, please can you download and run the latest Accu-Sim update which is available here and let us know if this resolves the issue.

If not, Alan's questions are a good place to start.

Thanks,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”