Tail wheel not functioning

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
MikeS
Airman First Class

Tail wheel not functioning

Post by MikeS »

Asked to start a new thread. P51 loss of taxi steering.

had it fixed happened again lol. cant figure it out

MikeS
Airman First Class

Re: Tail wheel not functioning

Post by MikeS »

Got it going last night and now this morning tail wheel function has stopped once again.
Had installed the P40 last night with latest updates.

MikeS
Airman First Class

Post by MikeS »

ran 5 11 20 update again. All planes were up to date but P51 regained tail wheel taxi function.
Seems for me at least when I run A2A updates and/or install A2A aircraft I loose P51 tail wheel function but once I rerun update it comes back.

Now don't get me wrong...I'm ok with doing this if need be. Beside a couple PMDG there are no other addon planes I want on my flight sim. Have a few other on my sim but never use them anymore.

A2A aircraft are Awesome.

Nick - A2A
A2A Captain

Post by Nick - A2A »

Hi Mike,

Yes, the legacy installation procedure for the A2A fleet for FSX requires that the latest Accu-Sim update is run after a new product is installed. Newer product lines for P3Dv4 and v5 which are still being updated use a newer installation logic which automatically applies updates at the point of installation, but for FSX and P3Dv3 and earlier, the standalone update is still needed.

Anyway, glad to hear the tailwheel steering issue seems to be resolved, and thanks for the update and the kind words.

Cheers,
Nick
A2A Simulations Inc.

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”