Missing Acco-Sim Expansion Pack

Post any technical issues here. This forum gets priority from our staff.
new reply
Frost
Airman Basic

Missing Acco-Sim Expansion Pack

Post by Frost »

Hello, I just bought me a copy of the "FSX P-51 military version" from the aerosoft shop [https://www.aerosoft.com/de/flugsimulat ... 1-military] and noticed, that I can't hear the sounds of the flaps and the landing gear. So I searched this forum for a fix or an update, or at least a hint of what I was doing wrong. I found and downloaded the "A2A_update_05_11_20.exe", which didn't recognize my aircraft. I then figured, that's probably because I didn't ran the latest version of the P-51 -which might be the 1.02 version- or because I don't have the Accu-Sim Expansion Pack installed -which wasn't in the zip.file that I had received from aerosoft.
So I tried to find a standalon version of either the update, or the expansion pack, but couldn't find either. So here's my question: could anybody please help me?

Thank you guys very much
Last edited by Frost on 24 Jan 2021, 16:08, edited 3 times in total.

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Missing Acco-Sim Expansion Pack

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hello,

can you please check your Aerosoft download as it should come with the Accu-sim package in either the main download or the product will consist of two downloads the aircraft + the Accu-sim package. Ill contact Aerosoft my end to double check there isn't an issue that's popped up on the store.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

Frost
Airman Basic

Post by Frost »

Hi Lewis, thanks for your quick reply.

I've just downloaded the file again, and there is no second executeable, or anything else, than the "WOP3_P51.exe" -which definitely doesn't contain the expansion pack.

PS: I've added screenshots from how it looks on the download page, zipped, and un-zipped
Attachments
aerosoft_Download_Page.JPG
aerosoft_Download_Page.JPG (22.82 KiB) Viewed 5697 times
A2A_WOP_P51_zip.JPG
A2A_WOP_P51_zip.JPG (9.57 KiB) Viewed 5697 times
A2A_WOP_P51_zip_open.JPG
A2A_WOP_P51_zip_open.JPG (9.04 KiB) Viewed 5697 times

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

I'm gonna get you sorted whilst I work with Aerosoft to see what the problem is. Ill DM you in a moment so I can get your squared away.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

Frost
Airman Basic

Post by Frost »

Ok, so Lewis from A2A helped me with a solution that basically solved all of my problems with the vanilla P-51.

Firstly: the "FSX_P-51_military package" from aerosoft was actually missing the Accu-Sim Expansion Pack -which certainly gets sorted out after this thread.
Secondly: due to now having this file I was able to properly update my aircraft. The updating process ran smoothly and fixed all of the issues that I had encountered so far -the missing flaps and landing gear sounds.

I'm very positevely surprised by the exceptionally quick response and constructive help that followed by the developer. Very glad to be a customer of A2A and I can't wait to get my hands on the FSX_Accu-Sim_C172 next month.

PS: Thanks to you Lewis

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Hey Frost, glad your sorted. Enjoy the Mustang in the virtual skies, hope she brings you hours and hours of enjoyment!

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

new reply

Return to “P-51 Tech Support”