Piper Cherokee Repaint Request

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
Aviator75
Airman Basic

Piper Cherokee Repaint Request

Post by Aviator75 »

My family owned a 2-seat Kit-built Zenair CH-250 up until this past summer. The CH-250 is similar in design to the Piper Cherokee, and I was hoping someone could please use the A2A Cherokee paintkit to create a texture for the Cherokee similar to the pictures in the Google Drive Folder I attached below.

A few images here:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

The color is a dark gray, with Yellow. I'd love if you could maybe do some 3D outlining on the Callsign, maybe make it italicized too? The design for the wheel pants is seen in one of the pictures in the Google Drive. If possible, I'd love if it could include the 'Hornet' logo, and perhaps do something with the interior? The plane had a yellow panel, with a dark gray leather interior. But anything Gray or yellow would do.

I tried making this repaint myself but got completely frustrated after 3 hours, and decided to ask someone experienced instead. It's very dear to me because I designed the paint scheme back when we repainted the aircraft. Thanks for your time!

Please feel free to ask me for more images or details if required.
Last edited by Aviator75 on 01 Apr 2020, 11:35, edited 1 time in total.
Cessna 172 | Cessna 182T | Piper Cherokee 180 | Piper Commanche 250 | Piper Cub | Beechcraft Bonanza | Spitifre | P-40 Warhawk

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.”

– Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Aviator75
Airman Basic

Re: Piper Cherokee Repaint Request

Post by Aviator75 »

By the way, the yellow arc at the cowling should be horizontal. In the images it looks like the yellow is going upwards, but that is just due to the nose sitting a bit high.
Cessna 172 | Cessna 182T | Piper Cherokee 180 | Piper Commanche 250 | Piper Cub | Beechcraft Bonanza | Spitifre | P-40 Warhawk

“I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things.”

– Antoine de Saint-Exupery

QANTAS787

Re: Piper Cherokee Repaint Request

Post by QANTAS787 »

hello all, I have a question. would any body be able to make a repaint on a Cherokee from a archer in real life the reg in VH-CBK thanks. i hope that anyone could get around to it thanks.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/qfa744/18278180362/
it looks the same on the other side.
Thanks kind regards
Jordan :) :D :p3d: :p3d:
it is also for p3d

new reply

Return to “Repainters”