Tail numbers?

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
mikequinn10
Airman

Tail numbers?

Post by mikequinn10 »

Hi
can any of you kind painters kindly do a repaint for my c172 Im not to bothered about a custom job I would just like to add my Numbers to the existing a2a fleet

the tail numbers I require are
G-MZAG & G-HELP

many thanx in advance

TBryson2
Staff Sergeant

Re: Tail numbers?

Post by TBryson2 »

I could possibly do it. Send me a PM with your email address and I'll get the specifics.

TB2
TB2
Ocala Flight Sim Club
United States Marine Corps

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

I just finished these using a couple of the standard paint schemes, with your requested registrations. Use them or lose them. :wink:

A2A_C172_G-HELP+G-MZAG.7z

It was something to do.

Steve.

mikequinn10
Airman

Post by mikequinn10 »

Many thanx to both of you for doing an outstanding job on the c172
if any other painters have any color schemes with my Reg numbers im happy to accept

once again thank you!!!!

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

mikequinn10 wrote: 23 May 2020, 06:31 Many thanx to both of you for doing an outstanding job on the c172
if any other painters have any color schemes with my Reg numbers im happy to accept

once again thank you!!!!
Generally, it works the other way around. Personally, I have done maybe a hundred repaints of various A2A aircraft. I, as do others, post them to the forum in the 'Finished Repaints' forum section for the particular type of aircraft. If you look there and see something you like, PM the individual that did that repaint and request your/a tail number, referencing the original artwork (tail number of the plane you want, page number where the paint job is, a screen capture picture of the paint job, etc.) always helps. I don't think that I am speaking out of turn, but we repainters generally respond as we already have the original artwork files and changing the registration number is not overly difficult. It takes the guesswork out of what 'you' like, on our part.
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

bladerunner900
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by bladerunner900 »

As AI said. The paint-kits are readily available and include the standard schemes. Changing the registration is really simple in Photoshop or Gimp. Each painter has their favourite and tend to do them the most. It can take allot of time and research to get real world examples done. For intricate art-work, the better the quality of the source pictures the better. The hook for me is the historical significance of what I paint.

Steve.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Post by Ron Attwood »

I find the easiest response to tail number changes is "Show me a picture of the real aircraft with that number and I'll look at it. If I like it." :)
Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

new reply

Return to “Repainters”