Cherokee Paint request

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
Flyboy3ck
Airman Basic

Cherokee Paint request

Post by Flyboy3ck »

Hey everyone. Is there anyone around 3CK is Illinois who wouldnt mind painting the Blue Skies Cherokee trio for me? I'm based out of there for my flight school and would really like to use those aircraft in my sim for training purposes. The aircraft I'm looking for are N4627F, N43020, and N32403. I have a folder of shots I got of the "modern" paint recently applied to 27F, but I also have a shot from my first lesson of the old paint. Im willing to send both. I would go get more pictures myself for easy reference, but with COVID being what it is I dont think I would be allowed to do so at this time. The paints are honestly nearly identical with the exception of color. Any help would be appreciated. I use P3D v4.5 at present. Thanks in advance.

Ron Attwood
Chief Master Sergeant

Re: Cherokee Paint request

Post by Ron Attwood »

If you're going to ask for a paint at the very least post a picture or two. We are not mind readers.
"It’s easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled"

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

I live south of 3CK and will do a paint or two, but photos are a must or get me clearance to come up on a nice day and shoot them myself. I don't do 100 F with 100 % humidity anymore (as in the week and next). PM me here on the forum. Currently painting a couple of overseas Cherokees so I'll be used to where the parts are.

Al
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Al FR-153
Technical Sergeant

Post by Al FR-153 »

Hey Ron,

OP must really be interested. I sent him a PM that day and haven't heard a peep back. 3CK is only a couple miles away but maybe the internet between there and here is worse than between you and I.

Al
Al Heline

Image Image Image Image Image Image

new reply

Return to “Repainters”