Repaint Request: NHS Spitfire

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
os99sk8
Airman

Repaint Request: NHS Spitfire

Post by os99sk8 »

**Initially posted in Spitfire section but due to low traffic reposted here**

If any skilled re-painters out there would give this one an attempt i think most UK fans would love it ;

I have personally had the pleasure of seeing this beauty up close in person and in the air. The link below contains more information on the cause and reason behind this livery. I have also included some images a but a quick google of 'nhs spitfire' will give you loads more results.

https://www.aircraftrestorationcompany.com/nhsspitfire

Thanks all!

Image Image

CBris
Senior Airman

Re: Repaint Request: NHS Spitfire

Post by CBris »

Hi, I was just browsing this forum after an absence of many years. Far too many! I had actually given up on FSX aroud 5 or 6 years back, but am now back to simming in msfs.

I just saw your post and had to drop by to let you know I have done exactly this paint for the msfs Spitfire Mk IX by FlyingIron, so if you are interested in that version feel free to drop in to flightsim.to and search the liveries sections

or try this link: https://www.flightsim.to/file/15461/fly ... hank-u-nhs

I actually had direct contact with the people at the aircraft restoration company and they gave their thumbs up to the plain skin. I had also started a version with all the sponsors' names on, but was advised not to publish that one due to privacy rules and the data protection thing.

REMEMBER: this is an msfs paint and not for the A2A Spitfire
Chris Brisland, aka 'Dances with paintbrushes', aka EagleSkinner

CBris
Senior Airman

Re: Repaint Request: NHS Spitfire

Post by CBris »

Oh, and yes, I do realise how old the original request is, but perhaps some of you are indeed enjoying the new iteration of flightsim.
Chris Brisland, aka 'Dances with paintbrushes', aka EagleSkinner

new reply

Return to “Repainters”