Need a big favor please. Someone to make a sign for a hangar in P3D.5

A place where painters can discuss and share their work
new reply
DHenriques_
A2A Chief Pilot

Need a big favor please. Someone to make a sign for a hangar in P3D.5

Post by DHenriques_ »

Hi everybody;
I have just set up P3D.5 as my preferred sim on a new Jetline system. I have added Orbx Global, Vector, and LC for North America.
For years I parked our planes on a specific ramp at KILG (New Castle Airport New Castle Delaware). There is a specific hangar on this ramp that hold very special memories for me. It is the old Delaware Air National Guard Hangar.
Can I possibly ask someone who likes to do things like this to make me a sign (lighted at night) that will go on the side of that hangar?
I have provided a map of KILG that has an arrow pointing directly to the exact building, a screenshot facing the side of the hangar where the sign would go and it's size (It was a large sign :-) and a copy of the exact text for the sign as it once was years ago.
I would greatly appreciate someone taking a look at what I want to do, assess if it can be done and possibly do it for me. I would probably need as well a simple path for entering what was needed to make the sign appear on the top outside wall of the hangar.

Here is a link to view and download the files I made up for you.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Many thanks if this can be done.
Dudley Henriques

new reply

Return to “Repainters”