My story (Thank A2A)

The Low Wing Wonder
new reply
bricke94
Airman First Class

My story (Thank A2A)

Post by bricke94 »

When I was 8, I dreamed for years of flying. After countless hours of playing on flight sim. When i turned sixteen I was ready to take the next step!
I contacted an ex-bus driver that was a CFI. He told me to be up bright and early Saturday morning for the introductory. And yes the weather in the picture below is about what the weather was like. The VFR flight was intense. We flew a Piper Warrior from 78'. It was an amazing old aircraft. The moment we left the ground my problems were left there, and a smile prevailed. Unfortunately because of financial issues... I was not able to finish.

Bummer...

N3574C

My Point is I have waited eight years for a low wing that i can connect to, and experience those memories i had. I know this Cherokee is not a warrior, but when i rotated from kpnt, i recollected all the things from flight training. The feel of this aircraft is absolutely phenomenal! Just tens of dollars and i can own a priceless memory.

Unleash your memories today!

Id like to take this time to thank the A2A team for the amazing work, resources, and artistic ability it took to develop this very beautiful bird!

Now i wanted to recreate the memory by creating a repaint that housed these memories :lol:

You are free to download this variant, and experience what i did that Saturday morning!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yvhja ... N3574C.zip -Bricke94
Panel: http://www.mediafire.com/download/s6w35 ... 53/vc1.dds -Bricke94
ImageImageImageImage

KPNT
This is the airport i actually trained at (Pontiac, Illinois). It took me a week to get the photoscenery/airport within a couple feet of accuracy.
By the way, it blends very nicely with ORBX GLOBAL!
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3xa21 ... KPNT_2.zip
ImageImageImageImage
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Raptor05121
Senior Airman

Re: My story (Thank A2A)

Post by Raptor05121 »

Very nice job. I hope you are able to continue your dream one day
-Alex

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

Raptor05121 wrote:Very nice job. I hope you are able to continue your dream one day
Thank you Raptor05121. Theres more to the story. I didnt feel like making a post 2 hours long :lol:
“Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.” ― Leonardo da Vinci

Lewis - A2A
A2A Lieutenant Colonel

Post by Lewis - A2A »

Great job and thanks for sharing your story. Good to hear its giving you so much enjoyment.

Thanks,
Lewis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A2A Facebook for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Youtube because a video can say a thousand screenshots,..
A2A Simulations Twitter for news live to your social media newsfeed
A2A Simulations Community Discord for voice/text chat

V1-Vr-V2
Airman

Post by V1-Vr-V2 »

Nice work and definitely hang in there... I logged my first 10.5 hours in 1995 and then went off to college, got busy with life, diverted funds to cars, girls, material things, etc. Then, finally last year I decided it was time and I got serious about earning my license after almost 18 years of only FS flying. Bottom line, if you've got the passion, you'll surely find a way to make it happen.

bricke94
Airman First Class

Post by bricke94 »

Once that 5.5k comes in it will be gone in a month.. 8)

new reply

Return to “Piper Cherokee 180”