Finished Connie Paints

The "Queen of the Skies"
Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Re: Finished Connie Paints

Post by Warbirds »

Seems I am cluttering up this thread with my previews so maybe I should give this paint a rest or just stick to the much more friendly SOH Connie thread.
Paul Grubich 2018
Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Aymi
Staff Sergeant

Post by Aymi »

Warbirds wrote:Seems I am cluttering up this thread with my previews so maybe I should give this paint a rest or just stick to the much more friendly SOH Connie thread.
Relax ! You know that everyone here is enjoying your content. No one in their right state of mind would complain about this. It makes as much sense as complaining that apples are cluttering an apple tree !

Have a good day and thanks for your contributions.
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul

Ala13_Kokakolo
Airman First Class

Post by Ala13_Kokakolo »

The Connie Braniff has reach its first version. Please do not hesitate in suggesting any modification. It was indeed the most challenging livery I have ever done and I am still not 100% happy with the results:

Download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ljzf1tnkkl8t2 ... F.zip?dl=0
Last edited by Ala13_Kokakolo on 23 Jan 2018, 07:15, edited 2 times in total.

two wolves
Airman

Post by two wolves »

Ala13_Kokakolo wrote:The Connie Braniff has reach its first version. Please do not hesitate in suggesting any modification. It was indeed the most challenging livery I have ever done and I am still not 100% happy with the results:

Download it here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/433 ... RANIFF.zip
I want to thank you so very much for the Braniff repaint. And also for your hard work. Again thank you

Dogsbody55
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by Dogsbody55 »

Very nice. These repaints of actual 049's are the best, in my personal opinion. There's nothing at all wrong with "what if's", but for me, the preference is for authenticity. It's why we all love A2A planes. :D

Thanks,
Mike
ImageImageImageImage

Mazo
Technical Sergeant

Post by Mazo »

Warbirds wrote:Seems I am cluttering up this thread with my previews so maybe I should give this paint a rest or just stick to the much more friendly SOH Connie thread.
Paul,
I would hate to see you withdraw your very extensive talents from these forums - your contributions are very much appreciated by myself and many others here.
I will follow the EAL from either here or SOH, if you continue this repaint. I selfishly want you to continue but I will be very understanding no matter your decision.

Thanks!

Lyn
[*]2021 Jetline Systems GTX, [email protected], EVGA RTX 3080ti 12GB, 64GB Memory 3200MHz, Win11 64 Pro, P3DV5.3, FS2020

In memory of my fallen Brothers in Arms in Viet Nam - may they Rest in Peace.

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

FSX/P3D A2A Lockheed Constellation Military Cockpit. Textures to replace the stock A2A Constellation cockpit with a worn, aged military version. Almost all texture were changed or modified. New seats, new yokes, new aged gauges, new items also added. This will compliment your stock A2A Connie C-69 livery. Textures for the A2A Constellation only. Textures made with HDR off and such look best with it off.

Download at Flightsim.com - search for Paul Grubich in the file section.

Click on picture for more detailed screenshots in larger format. Or see this post here http://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtop ... 33&t=58228

Paul Grubich 2018
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Getting close now.

Paul Grubich 2018

Mazo
Technical Sergeant

Post by Mazo »

WOW :shock: That is looking just great - glad that you decided to continue with her.

Lyn
[*]2021 Jetline Systems GTX, [email protected], EVGA RTX 3080ti 12GB, 64GB Memory 3200MHz, Win11 64 Pro, P3DV5.3, FS2020

In memory of my fallen Brothers in Arms in Viet Nam - may they Rest in Peace.

joe bob
Senior Airman

Post by joe bob »

Isn't this particular thread for finished repaints? I am sure the previews would fit in nicely elsewhere.

lholdridge
Airman

Post by lholdridge »

Warbirds wrote:Getting close now.

Looks like you nailed the nose!

Lee

Warbirds
Technical Sergeant

Post by Warbirds »

Thanks, that nose was fun :)
Paul Grubich 2018

Javis
Airman

Post by Javis »

Dear Paul,

Thank you so much for your magnificent looking green cockpit. Excellent work, love it !! 8)

And thanks a lot too for doing the Eastern livery ! Starting to look fantastic as well ! ( i still think the blue color should be a tad or two darker... :) )

Cheers,
Jan

Ala13_Kokakolo
Airman First Class

Post by Ala13_Kokakolo »

I have fixed a bug in my Breniff livery. When the propellers were spinning there were parts of the spinner not painted. It is fixed now, so If you spot that mistake in your version you can download it again.

taildraggin68
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by taildraggin68 »

Western Airlines.........Get it here https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8jEr ... lExSFB0bk0

new reply

Return to “Lockheed Model 049 Constellation”