Friday 8-Dec-2023 Four Corners Flight 06

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Paughco
Senior Master Sergeant

Friday 8-Dec-2023 Four Corners Flight 06

Post by Paughco »

Fellow Misfits: As stated earlier, we'll loosely follow the approximate highway route that a guy on a motorcycle would ride in an Iron Butt Association Four Corners Run. Not sure about the terrain, but there will be some interesting stuff to see on our sixth flight, which will be from Martha's Vinyard Airport (KMVY) in Massachusetts, south through a bunch of East Coast USA scenery, all the way down to Henderson/Oxford Airport (KHNZ). We'll have a special Misfit Squadron waiver for high-speed, low-level flight through the FDC 1/1155 ZDC DC resricted zone:

Here is the link for the SkyVector map: https://skyvector.com/?ll=36.8361903227 ... LVL%20KHNZ.

We'll fly at relatively low altitudes so as to keep an eye out for bridges. I've got a couple lined up on our route just after we fly over Philadelphia Intl, so you'll want to stay at low altitude after we buzz the tower. I'm hoping that they're decently modeled in our flight sims!

Meet at: 1930z for a 2000z departure.

Our flight will be 520 NM and should take about 2 hours and 19 minutes.

Recommended aircraft: the fastest prop-driven aircraft you've got with sufficient range. For me, that will be my A2A Civ P-51 Mustang.

Meet on: Digital Theme Park on JoinFS.

Comms through A2A Discord channel.

Start at: Martha's Vinyard Airport (KMVY).

Local takeoff time: 1200 local, 8-Dec-2023

Active Sky Weather: Real.

Seeya
ATB

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”