Show/hide passenger toggle for external view?

new reply
Mustang
Staff Sergeant

Show/hide passenger toggle for external view?

Post by Mustang »

The show/hide passenger toggle in the tablet will allow you to show or hide passengers while you're in the cockpit. However, even when hidden, passenger still show up in the external view if there is a weight entry in the seat location (as far as I know).

This is OK, but could there be a related option to also hide them in the external view? This might seem an odd (and purely selfish) request, but I mostly use my Comanche to ferry cargo around and some of the weight often gets spread over the seats (yes, yes, I securely strap it in with the belts). When I do that, the external view shows a full passenger complement on board. Luckily, the baggage compartment can take a good amount of weight without putting the CoG out of limits, but still... I thought it might be one for the wishlist if it's an easy one :D

I don't expect boxes or other custom models, or to be able to remove the seats etc. That's too much effort for development for sure.

jburrowes
Airman Basic

Re: Show/hide passenger toggle for external view?

Post by jburrowes »

OnAir addict here as well and I second your request. I would like to see cargo boxes too - seats removed. (Except mine.) The Kodiak 100 has that feature but it's VERY pitch sensitive with my gamepad controller so I bought, and now LOVE, the Comanche.
Mustang wrote: 02 Dec 2023, 18:31 The show/hide passenger toggle in the tablet will allow you to show or hide passengers while you're in the cockpit. However, even when hidden, passenger still show up in the external view if there is a weight entry in the seat location (as far as I know).

This is OK, but could there be a related option to also hide them in the external view? This might seem an odd (and purely selfish) request, but I mostly use my Comanche to ferry cargo around and some of the weight often gets spread over the seats (yes, yes, I securely strap it in with the belts). When I do that, the external view shows a full passenger complement on board. Luckily, the baggage compartment can take a good amount of weight without putting the CoG out of limits, but still... I thought it might be one for the wishlist if it's an easy one :D

I don't expect boxes or other custom models, or to be able to remove the seats etc. That's too much effort for development for sure.

new reply

Return to “Comanche 250 for MSFS”