Tutorials: NEW Climb Video

This is the place where we can all meet and speak about whatever is on the mind.
Scott - A2A
A2A General

Tutorials: NEW Climb Video

Post by Scott - A2A »

Tutorial Videos:

Comanche announcement and interview:

Some great unexpected failures captured live:

Another one:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1881119369?sr=a&t=1268s

Great reaction when he loses oil pressure. Go to 2:22, it's about 5 min long:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1885589142
A2A Simulations Inc.

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Re: The Comanche Cruise Tutorial

Post by MarcE »

It's getting warmer ^^

MarcE
Senior Master Sergeant

Post by MarcE »

BTW Scott, it's some kind off topic but you mentioning tech talk here I just remembered the discussion about the Hersheybar wing on the Cherokee and its behaviour and aerodynamics. At my club's aerodrome there are a couple of PA28 (like everywhere lol) and I brought that topic up a while ago when they parked in front of us. They all heard about that name for the first time so I searched for the intro video of the Cherokee and showed them.. Reactions there: You learn something new every day and be it from a sim addon. :D

I'll have to watch this video later, but looking forward :D

Bones
Staff Sergeant

Post by Bones »

Very informative, Scott. Thanks! Keep 'em coming!

Buschwick
Airman

Post by Buschwick »

Very cool. I've been on the 50degrees ROP bandwagon forever. Has always worked well for me. This is awesome how it's matching the real curves too.

Buffalo Alien
Airman

Post by Buffalo Alien »

Thank you for posting this video. Watching it makes me realize just how much I've missed A2A in MSFS.
P3Dv5, DCS World, ED Odyssey, MSFS PC & Xbox Series X. Win 11 23H2, ASRock B550AM, AMD Ryzen7 3700X 3.6 GHz, AMD Radeon RX5700, 64 GB DDR4 3000 MHz, ASUS TUF 23.8 x2, TM Hotas Warthog, TM TFRP, Xbox Elite Controller 2, TM TFlight Hotas One, MX Mech.

baptista
Airman

Post by baptista »

Mandatory video for the owner and pilot of the aircraft. Correct procedures for the engine, rational use of fuel and derivatives, save when possible using common sense.

Potuslancer
Airman

Post by Potuslancer »

I’m so excited to finally be flying an A2A aircraft again! I have all the A2A aircraft for FSX-SE but after having flown in MSFS I just can’t go back anymore due to the graphics. If I don’t look outside it’s all good but really, who wants to do that?! It’s just so….. BAD!!

I’m hopeful that A2A will bring my beloved Connie, B377 and B-17 to MSFS also! Now THAT would be a wonderful thing to say the least! How gorgeous would those aircraft look in MSFS?!?

Thanks A2A for all that you’ve done for the flight sim hobby all these years. There is no better in my opinion!
Potuslancer
KPWM
ImageImage
A2A aircraft: C172,C182,Cherokee,Comanche,B-17,B-377,P-51 mil.,T-6, Constellation.

Mantock
Staff Sergeant

Post by Mantock »

Loved every minute of it.

You knock tutorials like this right out of the park Scott!! Can't wait for the official manual to be released and more videos and finally the release.

-Peter
ImageImage

einherz
Master Sergeant

Post by einherz »

4:33 it's like overclocking pc, the more you do, the more you stupid
rank is not classified airman - forum's engine glitch(again!)

BrianV
Airman

Post by BrianV »

Wonderful tutorial Scott, you fuel our excitement :) . The amount of work that has gone into the Comanche is clearly mind blowing. Accu-Sim 2.0 rocks.

LuigiDelussu
Airman Basic

Post by LuigiDelussu »

Awesome tutorial and plane.

All you explained is even better than my most optimistic expectations.

Just a curiosity, will the manual provide a complete list of events to bind the cockpit interaction through spad to my devices?

jeepinforfun
Technical Sergeant

Post by jeepinforfun »

Although you have taught all of this to us before, the fact that MSFS has many young and new users it is these kinds of videos that will connect with them and make them smarter pilots.

For myself, I will enjoy putting in my settings and then checking them against what is a game changer in visual engine graphics. I'm looking forward to taking some long flights in this plane.

Just a thought, if you charged people A2A dollars for fuel, would we would see a bunch more economy flying going on? :idea:
Take care, Brett

SWLights/AccuFeel/Cub/Mustang/Skyhawk/Cherokee/Skylane/Comanche/Thunderbolt/Spitfire/FlyingFortress/Stratocruiser

Michael-C172pilot
Airman First Class

Post by Michael-C172pilot »

Unfortunately usually charter fee is measured in flight time (Germany) or Hobbs Meter time. This usually gives wrong incentives to fly as fast as possible, not too economical.

Owners however have different interests.

Brunlea
Airman Basic

Post by Brunlea »

Looking good! Great job A2A :)

new reply

Return to “Pilot's Lounge”