Tuesday, January 9 - Last 4 Leg - VFR The Amazon River Tour - With EmpireKicking

For those who love to fly in multiplayer
new reply
Empire
Airman Basic

Tuesday, January 9 - Last 4 Leg - VFR The Amazon River Tour - With EmpireKicking

Post by Empire »

Information: Hello, come and join with me as I do the last 4 legs of my VFR Amazon River tour, I'll be live on Twitch (EmpireKicking) and I thought that I might I open up for more of a group flight. Each Leg will be a full-stop landing for me as I have to log each route however you are welcome to do touch and goes rather than full stop landing at each airport.
The Amazon River rises in the Andes Mountains west of the basin with its main tributary the Marañón River in Peru. It is usually considered to be the second-longest river in the world. However, a team of Brazilian scientists has claimed that the Amazon is the longest river in the world. It covers about 6,400 km before draining into the Atlantic Ocean. The Amazon and its tributaries form the largest volume of water. The Amazon accounts for about 20% of the total water carried to the oceans by rivers.

The Amazon basin formerly flowed west to the Pacific Ocean until the Andes formed, causing the basin to flow eastward towards the Atlantic Ocean.
Route/Airports: SNYA - SNGU - SNVS - SBMQ - SNSW
Other Information P3d/MSFS
SBMX replaced by SNYA
SNXW replaced by SBMQ

Skyvector: https://skyvector.com/?ll=-0.9685818046 ... NVS%20SNSW
Meet/Start: 1830z - Live On Twitch @empirekicking
Meet on: DigitalThemePark on JoinFS.
Start at: Almeirim (SNYA)
Aircraft: PA24 comanche
Local takeoff time: Live time On sim 1830Z
Weather: Live time (Depends on the weather)

See You There

new reply

Return to “Multiplayer”